Ylana Maya - Day 13 "AHHHH"

Day 13


Think of the worst pain you've ever felt. Now give your protagonist a papercut and over-exaggerate the pain using your own descriptions.

I can't see through the streams of salty liquid spilling from my eyes, all that I see is a blur of colours and blemished shapes. My stomach is turning repeatedly as if I am going up and down at speed in a broken elevator and my heart is beating faster and harder than I ever knew could be humanly possible without going into cardiac arrest. I can hear the pulses of each beat in my ear drums. I have been sick twice already and I still feel nauseous. I have debated slicing my wrists to end the torture... "Down the river not across the stream" I remind myself, although people tell me that my actions would be extreme and that it would be selfish for me to take such drastic measures, but it hurts so much. I guess, instead I'll just curl up in a ball and snivel myself to sleep. Why would it come to this? How could I let this happen? This papercut is truly pushing the barriers of my pain threshold. I feel like I've travelled to my past life as a swordsman during the Battle of Hastings and I am being bludgeoned to death repeatedly. Somebody get me a plaster and two nurofens!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ylana Maya - Day 5 "Double-decker bus removing armadillo hedgehog lady!"

Ylana Maya - Fake Friends and Succubus Energy

Ylana Maya - Grow!