Ylana Maya - Day 11 "Finally! Under the sea, to the dragons keep!"

Day 11

You are now a dragon. Describe your hoard.

Deep under the ocean surface I can be found,
Guarding the tunnels of which lead to my mound,
A mound of treasure, I speak of, you know,
A mountain of precious gems, silver and gold.

Let it be known there lies a deeper treasure than this,
For the trinkets and shiny things may look most valuable to thee,
But there is something much more precious to me,
Deep within my hoard you see,
lies my kindred, armoured eggs, a three.

If one were to try swim to invade,
I would snap at them with my gnarly teeth,
For how dare they try to loot my keep!
This is why I nest down in the deepest caverns of the sea,
For there are not many who dare to venture so deep!

Lucky for me, I have evolved like so,
Many on the surface, know not what goes on below.
They think me dead, they think me a myth,
Just wait 'til my babies and I  are unleashed!

We shall soar the skies once more, just wait and see...
Until then believe not in me,
So my hoard and I can remain unscathed, undiscovered,
Continue in ignorance until the day!


Taken From:
30 Day Writing Challenge



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ylana Maya - Day 5 "Double-decker bus removing armadillo hedgehog lady!"

Ylana Maya - Fake Friends and Succubus Energy

Ylana Maya - Grow!