Ylana Maya - On the subject of rooting...

Let me tell you a tale of roots,
roots that run deep and spread through the universal soil,
roots that spread wide and far,
far away from the conditioning of the mind,
beyond the mental,
to the place where many are blind,
to a place where many are afraid to go...

spread to the darkness and established deeply throughout and within....

now let me tell you a tale of growth,
of an original seeking for light and nutrition,
for a yearning desire for life to flourish for leaves to spread open,
for buds to open as the spring comes to be,

Spread towards the light, blooming so gracefully, filling the skies of the mind, reflecting the rooting within... an outwards stretching of capabilities and a deep trusting in the roots beneath..

You see, in the roots we find our wisdom and in our growth we find our knowledge,
and all together we become....

Have you ever noticed, that in nature...
all plants, trees, flowers, fruits and veg, must endure both the darkness and the light in some form...
I believe the same applies for insects and creatures also....

For this one particular sharing however, my attention is brought to the way that pine trees grow...
I remember as a child I would walk through the pine forests up in the mountains,
and I noticed that beneath the pine trees, rarely would much life grow, the ground brown and dinghy.... the soil not looking so nutritious... although this provides the perfect habitat for some creatures, I'm sure of it.... all life serves a purpose after all...
I realised the other day, that considering the sheer height that pine trees grow.... they don't establish their roots very well....
maybe this is why they are easily ripped up from the ground by the planetary storms....

Maybe this is true for humans....
If we don't first establish our solid roots.... we can shoot up just like the pine tree, but are we stable enough to survive and thrive truly? Are we going to be able to give back to the ground in a truly symbiotic sense, or will we simply suck up all the nutrition in the ground and prevent other life from growing?

Ahh, the quiet contemplations....



Thank you for reading! I love you! :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any comments, I am interested to hear what you think and feel when you read my blog, I am also interested to hear your own journey!

Popular posts from this blog

Ylana Maya - Day 5 "Double-decker bus removing armadillo hedgehog lady!"

Ylana Maya - Fake Friends and Succubus Energy

Ylana Maya - Grow!