Ylana Maya - Grow!

Coming to terms with life decisions,
With which path is right and which is wrong?
Who am I? Why do I do the things I do?
How can I create the life I want, when I am tied to the life I have lived?

Change my name? Move from here to there?
Live a life far from ordinary? 
Live for the ordinary?
Which is the right path? 
Which is the correct route?
Running away surely is not an option?

If I run, how long will it be until it all catches up...

Okay that's settled,
I'm choosing to face it,
I am choosing to find my way back, to the source of it all
I am choosing to utilise my emotions and devotions!
I am CHOOSING life!

Write, write, write....
Non-sensical jargon is my plight...
lalalalala
The words begin to take a form of their own!
Grow, Grow, Grow!

Spring is here, doncha be knowing!?

Whey!!! 

Comments

  1. Now understand that it was me that I could not forgive, I had a lack of self respect and loved you too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resonate with what you have to say, moving away from people that I clash with to much, and simply cannot tolorate, allthough I do forgive.

    Brighter times ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any comments, I am interested to hear what you think and feel when you read my blog, I am also interested to hear your own journey!

Popular posts from this blog

Ylana Maya - Day 5 "Double-decker bus removing armadillo hedgehog lady!"

Ylana Maya - Fake Friends and Succubus Energy