Ylana Maya - Blown Away

Blown Away

Like the ocean breeze brushes past my face,

My inspiration seems to float away.

I stand upon this cliff edge, gazing out at the brilliant turquoise ocean before me,
And I gasp at the magnitude of it all,
I face the wonder of it all,
And yet here I stand, in a state of anxiety…

A state of overwhelm at the future of the all in my hands,
The gift of entirety, is entirely too much,
Or yet it seems it at this moment.

I’m listening to the oceans heart beat and the sounds of the tides rolling in,
Minute by minute,
Hour by hour,
I stand frozen by the effects of time
and the sounds of every consecutive wave echoes on in my mind for what feels like an eternity,
I guess an eternity of being one with the sea can only provide me with the soothing, healing purity of the most sterile and the most awe-inspiring oceans cold,
Where the sea creatures
which dwell at the depths of such, are beyond our understanding of what conditions are required for survival,

I stand once again marvelling at the sea, I think of the dancing light shows of algae,
at the sea bed where the rays may float, and the ankler fish may threaten the lives of the smallest little shrimps…

So much life, in a body which seems so cold and distant, so terrifyingly deep.
I gaze some more until I realise my anxieties have now floated away with that very ocean breeze which was the initial cause of such.

That very ocean wave the likes of which echoed in my mind as the tides rolled in,

it comforts me now, I suddenly feel encased...

I am not entirely responsible for the entirety. 



I am nothing,

 I am an observer,

I am the breeze and the cliff of which I stand,

I am the sea washing over the sand that I am…

and to be it all…

is to be nothing at all..

and this...


…. is okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ylana Maya - Day 5 "Double-decker bus removing armadillo hedgehog lady!"

Ylana Maya - Fake Friends and Succubus Energy

Ylana Maya - Grow!