Ylana Maya - Flernhmerh

So, I'm losing my passion for writing.

I don't feel any desire whatsoever to write so instead of doing the challenge I think I just need to write about what I know and what I know is that right now, I don't feel like I can write about anything rather than this.

Lunar ran out today, she has yet to return.
I am slightly worried because we're right next to a train track, hopefully she's street smart enough to make it home.

I don't know if it's the cannabis and alcohol from last night speaking but I feel pretty damn... dampened?
like my fire has been put out... I almost want to conjure up more fire by blaming everyone but nobody is responsible for my irresponsibility with fire.

It saddens me what is happening in Brazil... my grandad has informed me that apparently the amazon rainforest provides 5% of the oxygen in our atmosphere.

Only a matter f time before the norm on this planet is to walk around with a gas mask and to live in an oxygenated base, like the type you'd image they would need to build on the moon so we could survive the lack of atmosphere and shoddy gravity levels.

I'm bored.

but not really...

the issue lies in not having any means for releasing stress or frustration.

I don't feel like myself and for that I think I just need to take that time.

But I also realise that by not writing, I'm not going to increase my chances of being a writer...

Maybe this is my problem? It's all happening because I want this for myself... but that's not enough... it's not a very pure motivation.

Heck, I miss my innocence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ylana Maya - Day 5 "Double-decker bus removing armadillo hedgehog lady!"

Ylana Maya - Fake Friends and Succubus Energy

Ylana Maya - Grow!